Ethical and Sustainable: Made with GOTS certified organic cotton terry.
Undyed and unbleached
Dimensions: Approximately 15x20cm
Sewn in loop for hanging: The loop is made of 90% recycled cotton.
Label made of 100% recycled PET
Our shower mitt is perfect if you feel like washing your face and body with your hands is just not enough. Combined with a natural soap and it will guarantee you a deep clean.
The cotton we use is 100% organic and GOTS certified, which means it is suitable for both normal and sensitive skins.
How to use and wash your washcloth mitt?
- Wash before first use
- Put your hand in the mitt, humidify and lather with a bit of soap.
- Start washing your body gently. Start from the top (head first) and wash your way down.
- Rinse your mitt and leave to air dry until your next shower. For that you can use the sewn in loop for hanging.
- After a few uses, put in a mesh wash bag and wash at 40°.
- You can use the tumble dryer. However we would recommend to air dry the mitt.